[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] OWASP Speaker Selection Committee

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Aug 16 12:29:10 UTC 2012

My $0.02....as a conference planner I like having the freedom to be able to
choose how our speakers are selected.  We've assembled 3 industry
recognized people who have spoken at conferences around the world.
Probably as good a committee if not better than anything this CFP Committee
could attract.  Two of the three, in fact, are on the BlackHat CFP
Committee.  This should be the conference planners option and not a
mandatory.  For some planners, though, it may be nice to have this in their
back pocket if they do not have the connections we had.

~josh