[Owasp-board] FW: HOST investment overview

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Apr 20 15:40:07 UTC 2012

Board, I spoke with John a couple of weeks ago and again last night.  DHS
would like to contribute $25,000 to directly support some OWASP projects!
Please read the email from John and provide some feedback/discussion so we
can outline some next steps.

I have discussed this with Jason and he will bring the GPC into the
conversation.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403