[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Marketing

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Apr 18 03:54:52 UTC 2012

I was on vacation last week so sorry for the delay. I support a focus on
more marketing but really think we should focus on the last two items first:
- Develop a marketing strategy with a target of doubling our corporate
membership income
- Develop a strategy for marketing our events (and increase
attendance/foundation profits)

These activities, if successful, should then generate more funds that we can
then invest in other things OWASP needs.

Looking at all the items lists I think, in general, that the priority should
be from the last item in the list up to the 1st item. (i.e., in reverse
order).

-Dave

jim at owasp.org
www.owasp.org