[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Marketing

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 17 02:14:13 UTC 2012

Well said Martin. I say we first identify what the necessary core
deliverables are, then seek bids, then see what we need to spend. Much
better process.

I plan on talking to Kate about this as soon as we can both find time to
speak, then I'll bring everyone into the conversation to figure out what
the necessary items are.

I am 100% ok with letting Kate or Sarah lead this process. I would just
like to have a say. :) That is all.

Aloha + More soon,
Jim

--