[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Marketing

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Apr 12 17:15:29 UTC 2012

Jim, is there any value of having a targeted call to discuss the
expectations and outcomes of this effort?  I feel the urgency in this and
while I want to jump in with both feet, I think it makes some sense to
define some outcomes/targets to work towards.  Otherwise, we run the risk of
tasking without purpose.

Let's talk about what the staff can do to get this effort started.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org