[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Marketing

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 19:52:30 UTC 2012

We definitely want OWASP full timers' help and leadership. And don't
worry, I'm a long-time professional web developer as are other members
of the connections team. We also should also bring in PRWithBrains to
review - they have proved to be quite sharp on messaging.

Of course, we need input from a lot of different groups at OWASP. That's
what "connections" does. :)

We are on it! Glad to take point on this initiative if it goes through.

Thanks Mark,
- Jim

jim at owasp.org
www.owasp.org