[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Marketing

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 19:49:24 UTC 2012

Jim,

Based on my experience I think that utalizing one of the staff members to
lead the operational effort with the Connections Committee taking primary
lead on the committee end and Conf/Projects providing support where
appropriate would be the best model.  This type of work gets very confused
when the designers/marketers have to interface with more than 2-3 people.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org