[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Marketing

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 19:34:45 UTC 2012

I agree it needs a bit more flushing out (I did send from my phone ;) ) but
think it would be a good effort for the foundation to provide resources to
help a bunch of initiatives along.

I believe the board already approved $10,000 for a website redesign, but
that project didn't really get off the ground due to lack of leadership
(not a dig on the guys working it, but no one was really in charge and a
design was not ultimately selected even though there was much discussion).
As such I think that one of the employees (my opinion, Sarah) should take
this on as the primary POC with the support we acquire and that way she can
drive the effort with input from the impacted committees (connections,
conferences, projects).

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175