[Owasp-board] In case you missed it...

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 19:06:13 UTC 2012

Eoin, I'm also 100% in support of this plan.

I also would rather see a vote on your plan, instead of a vote that sets
up a firewall rule to disallow paying certain people.

I feel that your plan supports the OWASP mission! It also has a huge
potential to revitalize the organization.

I feel that negative financing rule inhibits our mission.

- Jim
> Not trying to complicate, I just want to understand everything. Plus these will be the same questions others will ask, so it's good for us to have it flushed out.
>
> I'm supportive of the overall plan.
>

> -------
> Michael Coates | OWASP
> michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc
>

> On Apr 11, 2012, at 10:54 AM, Eoin wrote:
>
>> Plan is on the wiki and in the document I shared with you last week.
>> Outstanding issue is do project leads get paid. 90% of projects have only 1 main leader.
>> Why are we over complicating things?
>>

>> Eoin Keary
>> BCC Risk Advisory
>> Owasp Global Board