[Owasp-board] In case you missed it...

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 17:49:30 UTC 2012

So chapters often pay for their leaders to attend conferences. Should we
ban this too? I think not....

--
Jim Manico
VP, Security Architecture

On Apr 11, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

Are projects set up like chapters?  The same leadership question comes into
play when looking at chapter structure.  There are often several
“co-leaders” that drive a chapter.  In most cases, however, there is one
individual who serves as the ultimate decision maker for that chapter.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org