[Owasp-board] In case you missed it...

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Apr 11 16:41:43 UTC 2012

Ok, so the main project leader for a project.  Is this always a single person? For example, on the AppSensor project I'd say there are several project leaders - the core people that have provided significant investment in the development and growth of the project.  Would we then consider them project leader(s) too?

If that's the case, then the intent of your vote is to say that we should not pay anyone that is a core contributor to a project. If so, who is it we want to pay then? If a project is stale, is there any technical individual that would qualify for payment - research intern? new developer to project? etc?

I'd rather vote on a plan rather than a single statement.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc