[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Where we are... Where we are going

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Apr 6 22:21:36 UTC 2012

Hopefully the slides are basic in nature to point out the key messages to be conveyed. Use the committee milestones that you would like to highlight as a underlined milestone (your committee) if there are additional questions happy to answer in the spirit of getting everyone pulling in the same direction.

Note the region APAC needs to hear this and fall in to step with the test of the community and recruit as many as possible for global committees and to start new chapters and new energy into exiting and new projects.

The deck is by design 20,000 feet and open ended for people to plug into the foundation.

Good luck, and thank you!

==
Sent from a mobile device; If you have any questions on this email let's discuss the old fashion way @ 973-202-0122