[Owasp-board] Cancelled Committee Chair Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Apr 5 22:01:03 UTC 2012

Josh-
Was there anything you had for the agenda?

What about everyone else? Items for discussion?

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2012, at 5:57 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

To be fair, while I couldn't be there in person, I was planning on calling
in to the meeting.  Let me know if you guys do still want to do it and what
number you want me to call.

~josh