[Owasp-board] Draft Board Meeting Minutes

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Apr 5 19:01:05 UTC 2012

Josh,

Not on the Board but I did listen to the meeting.

To assuage your concerns, the Board resolved that this issue would not
stand in the way of OWASP supporting LASCON.

The Board agreed on a general profit sharing strategy which Dave is taking
responsibility for authoring.

It was hard to hear at times, so don't take this as written record, but
what I *think* I heard was that every event will have a set target for
expected revenue/profit based on past history for established events or
from reasonable expectations for new events. Everything made beyond that
target line would go to the chapter.

-Jason