[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Google Summer Of Code - limited places

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Apr 4 16:10:43 UTC 2012

Yes, great suggestion.
Thanks,
But the quality of the material needs to be production quality built by "experts" as opposed to students in many cases.
The QA process for the reboot project shall help with this but we need project leaders who are familiar with the material and also prepared to review all output from a quality and accuracy perspective.

Eoin.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory
Owasp Global Board