[Owasp-board] A draft proposal document for Project Re-boot

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Apr 3 15:11:53 UTC 2012

Great question......Tom
This has little to do with GPC initially.
They shall be involved in terms of quality and assisting with logistics.

I don't want to get tied up in politics or turf wars.
I want to get some stuff done.

If GPC spend their funding on worthwhile activities, hey that's great it
can only add to the foundation. I doubt we shall allocate funding on the
same activities twice :)
This is a stand alone initiative, an attempt to make OWASP better.

make sense...

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member (Vice Chair)