[Owasp-board] Barter-In-Trade / Wiki Changes

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Nov 23 20:00:05 UTC 2011

If we want full transparency/disclosure, which I think is good, I think we
should document all that somewhere else on the wiki.

We can then decide separately how to list the logos. I suggest keeping them
all together, or listing the barter and trade orgs first, in order to
promote/encourage/highlight their contributions to OWASP.

-Dave