[Owasp-board] OWASP Website

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Nov 22 13:50:10 UTC 2011

Michael,

OWASP is not as far behind as you may think. It is running the latest stable
PHP and Mediawiki is one revision behind. There was a security patch that
came out on the last revision, but did not have an impact on us. Running the
latest version does not necessarily mean we are more secure. Needless to
say, when the migration is over, Mediawiki will be on the next release.

--Larry