[Owasp-board] OWASP Development Guide

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Sun Nov 20 23:22:30 UTC 2011

Vishal,

Thanks for responding!

The most important step would be to give Abraham ownership of the
Development Guide Google Code project so he can begin administrating the
project.

We can follow up with Kate to have the mailing list handed over to Abraham
and I can make the appropriate changes to the OWASP wiki and announce
accordingly.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to facilitate this handover -
thanks!

-Jason