[Owasp-board] inappropriate graphics? please comment

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 14:56:32 UTC 2011

Just to clarify, this wasn’t a “witch hunt” but rather something that was pointed out.  Sarah forwarded it to me and as this is a broader ideas that I felt spanned not only chapter, but projects and other wiki pages, I didn’t feel comfortable with making this decision without letting you know the situation existed.

I tend to agree with the unwritten rule that we need to keep religion and politics off of the public facing wiki pages.  I also agree that this should be included in the published revision of the chapter leader handbook.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org