[Owasp-board] inappropriate graphics? please comment

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 13:11:52 UTC 2011

As an Irish agnostic :), I am saying manage to a written guideline/policy and chapters has been tasked with a revised handbook since Jan 2010 that every existing and new chapter should agree to. As of China appsec event this is now finally getting started thanks to Seba and Sarah

If we want to go witch hunting on individual chapter "things" to single out and deal with at board level and not say the chapters committee where it belongs, that does not scale.

Better use of time for staff is creation and education of guidelines that can be used to manage the 130+ and spot audit them with chapter surveys of its chapter list members to encourage and solicit feedback and track and followup on inbound chapter complaints or accusations of abuse.

What works in Brazil may be different from Korea and Ireland at a local chapter level and we should respect that and provide guidance not a hammer.

Semper Fi and god bless if that helps you get through life or code to a higher authority.

Tom Brennan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan
9732020122