[Owasp-board] inappropriate graphics? please comment

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 12:36:11 UTC 2011

Where in the chapter handbook does it prohibit such?

Has the chapter leader signed off and agreed to these terms to be a offical chapter?

Manage to written policy, look like there is work to be done in this area. Considering chapters are in Sarah's domain and chapter handbook is under revision, I say leave it alone

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan
9732020122