[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUEST $1500 Infrastructure

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Nov 14 22:21:38 UTC 2011

Approve.

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Michael Coates
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 4:48 PM
To: OWASP Foundation Board List; Tom Brennan
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] VOTE REQUEST $1500 Infrastructure

Approve.

Michael Coates
OWASP

On Nov 14, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Tom Brennan wrote:

After the call today we had a OWASP Infrastructure call. I am requesting
your vote/support for $1500 in funds to fund the migration of;

1) OWASP Foundation (www.owasp.org <http://www.owasp.org/> ) / MediaWiki and
associated to Rackspace before Dec 18th

and associated to Rackspace before Dec 18th

3) Migrate DNS management to RackSpace DNS before, Dec 18th

4) Decommission of old systems before, Dec 18th

5) Document and handoff migration to a co-sysop for ongoing management,
before Dec 18th

6) Retain administrative access to be used for future projects as/if/when
needed.

The paid contractor for this effort will be long term OWASP volunteer and
racecar driver
(https://www.caseydesignproducts.com/content/movie-cumberland-082011-ftd)
Larry Casey.  Payment will be made in two installments $500 now to book
date/time for migration and $1000 on completion of the project.

=====

Motion / Vote:  Approve