[Owasp-board] OWASP Development Guide

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Nov 11 18:58:28 UTC 2011

Vishal,

What is the status of the latest revision to the Development Guide?

There does not appear to have been any project changes in the Google Code
wiki repository for the project and the project mailing list seems to be
devoid of any activity. There was no response to Paulo's inquiry of your
involvement in the project back in July (
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-guide/2011-July/001208.html).

Abraham has indicated his interest in moving the project forward. Based on
the above, without any additional input from you, such a move appears to be
in the best interest of the project.

We will move forward soon so your timely response is appreciated.

-Jason
Global Projects Committee Chair