[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Mark on 'Models for Better Security Communities'

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Nov 11 12:45:40 UTC 2011

I had sent a note to Tom just a few minutes ago.  I have, in the past sent these requests to Larry, but didn't know if the process has chanced.

I do not (at least have not yet)  have the ability to remove from the leaders list or owasp all because these lists are automatically populated from other lists.  The subscriber needs to be removed by a higher authority than me.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director