[Owasp-board] 40 HR Contractors

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Nov 1 17:58:24 UTC 2011

I think we should keep the existing time sheet system, assuming its a
light-weight process.

It makes complete sense for anybody who splits their time between multiple
committees so we can track usage/need for future planning.  In the case
that you have a single mandate for a week, doing the time sheet shouldn't
take more then 10 or 15 minutes.  As long as you know the expectation up
front, keeping track of your time isn't an overdue burden and allows OWASP
to plan better as we grow.  Also, that type of data can be used to
determine areas of need e.g. if Kelly is spending a majority of her time
doing data entry for something then look at this work to see if we can
automate is fully or partially.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member