[Owasp-board] 40 HR Contractors

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Nov 1 12:44:08 UTC 2011

Yes. Paulo used to fill out a timesheet even though he was a full time
contractor. The existing timecard system used by both Aspect and OWASP just
went offline on Oct 31 and we are both in the midst of switching to the new
alternative. I think all contractors for OWASP should be asked to enter
their time into that system, whether they are full or part time.

-Dave

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member (Vice Chair)