[Owasp-board] OWASP Core Values

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue May 31 09:08:09 UTC 2011

Hi Jason,

I can follow you on
* Openness (adjective form open)
* Internationalization (adjective form international)
* Innovation (adjective form innovative)

But I don't get how Impartiality covers the Integrity value?
I try to understand what you mean, also looking at
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/impartiality/
It seems to me that various meanings can be given to this value.

It can even have some 'loaded' connotations, I don't want OWASP to
become the 'Switzerland' of software security

--Seba