[Owasp-board] OWASP Europe Foundation - next step

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat May 14 12:50:34 UTC 2011

Progress is good - were getting closer

Q1 This will meet the requirements of how many countries in the OWASP Family by design?

Q2 Why do we need this if we already have a OWASP France as a legal entities?  Seems France is part if the EU as well as Belgium
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union

Norway is not part of the EU (and we know they have also set up there own legal OWASP Norway

Q3 In the USA the 501(3)c status has requirements that as example a 501(6)c are different.  In your proposed structure what are the annual requirements?

Scanning of ID/Passport not a problem will send that to you Monday. This will be a good announcement at the EU Conference hence the name of "OWASP Foundation EU"

Eoin any comments/suggestions here see thread.

Next week as we proceed we should do a announcement of intention and then a list of FAQ and answers to OWASP-ALL providing update and promotion for AppSec EU.