[Owasp-board] VOTE Request - OWASP Europe Foundation

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon May 9 20:18:37 UTC 2011

Tom,

The chapters in Norway and France have been set up explicitly to cover their
country.
I can look into this, but it comes down to the same question: do we in
principle support the startup of an European OWASP Foundation?

The logistics of starting it up in Belgium or re-using the Norway/France
chapter is the next step.
The board and committee chairs will be involved in every next step, of
course.

--Seba