[Owasp-board] Opportunity for an OWASP Event pre-RSAC 2012

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Wed May 4 17:56:53 UTC 2011

Mark,

It's a good idea to reach out, but $40k is super expensive. It will be
cheaper to rent a hotel room, banquet hall or a conference room for OWASP
activities. App sec companies like White Hat are shunning RSA conference but
attracting RSA crowd by using external venues. We can follow similar route.

Tin

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter<http://www.owaspla.org/>