[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA 2010 Profit Sharing Split

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Mar 21 23:42:11 UTC 2011

this is crazy......... (im sorry i have t say this)
the funds are all owasp money.
feels like holding owasp to ransom tbh
"we will only hold the event for x $$$ usd for our chapter"...talk about
missing the point of OWASP in the first place.
Not very values driven imho.

-ek

Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member