[Owasp-board] [Global_chapter_committee] Results of Feb GCC Action items from the board

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Mar 4 13:55:25 UTC 2011

That's definitely the action I'd like to take going forward.  Lets see how
it works and then evaluate.

And boy, that's a lot of GCC's ;)  I know that I'm always available to talk
if there are any issues as are the other members.  The GCC mailing list is
also configured so anyone with an @owasp.org address can post to it.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175