[Owasp-board] [Global_chapter_committee] Results of Feb GCC Action items from the board

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Mar 3 16:06:56 UTC 2011

Andrew,

We never did get a call together.  I believe it was a bit OBE.  I'm willing
to get together to discuss if we can get a reasonable time together.

I hear you on the trainier/OWASP split.  It used to be 25/75 so we've made
it a bit fairer in the past.  In general US conferences havent had trouble
getting good content for trainers, or at least, no one has complained about
the 40/60 split.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow