[Owasp-board] Please vote: How to reclaim inactive chapter funds

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 04:25:46 UTC 2011

I was asking for the committee members to vote and CC'ing the board as FYI.

It was brought up during committee meeting that there are still outstanding
funds in now defunct chapters and we need to address them. There was also a
concern about $4000 in one of these chapter funds.

If the board has taken action already, we do not need to do anything. Please
advise.

Thanks.