[Owasp-board] Please vote: How to reclaim inactive chapter funds

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 03:00:18 UTC 2011

Are you asking for a board vote as well or is just an FYI thing for the
board members?

Seems like this is FYI for the Board but wanted to be sure.

BTW, I thought we'd already done this prior to the Summit to help defray
costs especially for people to travel to the summit.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member