[Owasp-board] FW: A few more questions on OWASP advertizing space

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Mar 9 16:08:42 UTC 2011

I know Dean personally.  He's an Austin guy.  He's also active in the local
chapter - not in the leach potential business sense - but in the helping out
OWASP sense.  He's spoken at LASCON and the chapter, given discounts to
local chapter people for his events and even helped (at no charge) with some
of the study groups the chapter has organized.

I agree this is a good experiment to conduct and, frankly, Dean is an
excellent person to do it with.  The chance of abuse is tiny given what I
know of his character and it appears to be setup in a win-win scenario for
OWASP.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member