[Owasp-board] Budgeting

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 17:39:52 UTC 2011

Kate,

This actually brings up a good question that came up to me (and I didn't
have a good answer).  For the GCC budget, should all Conference budgets
roll-up under ours?  The way we submitted our budget this year was just for
GCC operational expenditures and new programs, not for "routine" conference
planning expenses (like venue deposits, catering .......) nor their
associated revue items (Sponsorships, ticket sales, training.....).  I can
make a case either way personally, but if we do need to include all the
conference budget items, we'll need to re-structure the GCC budget as it
currently ONLY accounts for GCC operational expenditures not overall
conference P&L.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow