[Owasp-board] [Update] OWASP Foundation - Global Board Call

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 19:07:41 UTC 2011

Kate you might consider a monthly call with owasp employee and contractors monthly. This enables insight and a running status.  The quarterly get together of "board" is typical and of that 2 should be full day working sessions face-to-face (using the appsec events for this forum)

As we do/should be involved with any/all committees as a member/participant.