[Owasp-board] FW: One final update on the Summit Report

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 20:14:40 UTC 2011

This is a fabulous document. It gives a face and great insight into OWASP
and its people.
It demonstrates the dedication of the community and the power of like minded
people.
We should give this document to everyone in industry we know, especially if
they ask "what is OWASP?"
Great, Great work.

--
Eoin Keary