[Owasp-board] FW: One final update on the Summit Report

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 20:04:21 UTC 2011

We do not pay anything to publish on Lulu.  We should make it available
there and then replace it with a version 2.0 if necessary.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Subject: One final update on the Summit Report
To: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Cc: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>

All -
I found a couple of typos and formatting problems, that I just HAD to fix.
So here is the updated PDF.  Also, I realized I should probably point out my
reasoning for putting just a few of the outcomes in the "Working Session
Artifacts" section.  I felt like these were the best "finished" products
that came out of the Summit and should be what we aim for as "outcomes" at
any future Summits.

Regards,
Sarah

--