[Owasp-board] FW: One final update on the Summit Report

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jun 29 19:50:04 UTC 2011

I am hoping you have had a chance to review this document.  It's good stuff.

There is a bit of re arranging that is going to be done, but then we will be
running this through lulu and making it available.

Are there any targeted distribution points you would want to deliver print
copies to?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Subject: One final update on the Summit Report
To: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Cc: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>

All -
I found a couple of typos and formatting problems, that I just HAD to fix.
So here is the updated PDF.  Also, I realized I should probably point out my
reasoning for putting just a few of the outcomes in the "Working Session
Artifacts" section.  I felt like these were the best "finished" products
that came out of the Summit and should be what we aim for as "outcomes" at
any future Summits.

Regards,
Sarah

--