[Owasp-board] MS Azure

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Jun 22 07:24:31 UTC 2011

All,

I am facing the same problem. Currently there is also Security Innovation,
that has contributed a OWASP version of TeamMentor.
Myself, I am in contact with Hacking-Lab, who want to have OWASP using their
(much welcome) service for free. This would boost the OWASP Academy Portal
Project as this is almost a 100% match!

Unfortunately, it is hard to get a vote / comment. The "Platform" model
indeed is a good start, to state what we think should the base for a
partnership / collaboration, but not there yet!

Looking forward to discus and solve this issue!

Cheers,
-Martin