[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Upcoming Board meeting

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Jun 20 15:33:12 UTC 2011

Kate,

I've added the following GPC June update slides to the Board agenda:

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dgf8frmh_12hm95qcg9

The Project Hosting Initiative documents (which is a completely **SEPARATE**
effort from the OWASP hosting RFP created by Matt) were previously forwarded
to the Board mailing list, including our original RFP, and responses from
SourceForge, CollabNet, and OWASP "internal".

Apologies for the delay --- see attached.

-Jason