[Owasp-board] Financial signing rights

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Fri Jun 17 18:15:08 UTC 2011

I love this idea!!!  With the possibility of board members changing every 2 years, it could get kind of sticky with who is the signer on our accounts.  I think it would definitely make the most sense to have Kate be the signer, and then I can just send her a FedEx once a week with checks to be signed.  I had actually asked our accountants during the audit if this would be compliant, and they said it would be.

Alison Shrader

The OWASP Foundation

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046