[Owasp-board] Budget Documentation

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Jun 16 23:45:47 UTC 2011

Kate,

I've taken Mark's format and modified it slightly for the GPC budget.

Note that current costs for the GPC Working Session are based on
projections. Still waiting on the final numbers to come in. I expect the
final number to be slightly lower than currently reflected on the budget
spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amvv_7Gz8Z7TdEQxZnBQQ0NuSW5KRG1WNU9oWGJUamc&hl=en_US

-Jason