[Owasp-board] FW: [GPC-Mailbox] RE: Project Hosting Service

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Jun 16 22:24:58 UTC 2011

Board,

To answer Tom's question, the "OWASP Contractor" team is an estimate for
what it would take for us (OWASP) to do the proposal on our own "in house",
paying for appropriate licenses, infrastructure, and support hours.

Please also see our initial RFP (attached).

I've attached the three proposals we've received, as well as a *DRAFT* of
the section from the GPC Working Session Proceedings about the Project
Hosting RFP.

-Jason