[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Board meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jun 7 13:49:24 UTC 2011

I'm really confused now.

I have seen:

Tom - no

Seba - yes

Matt - yes

Jeff - available

Dave - ?

Eoin is in training until 1700 local time

Sarah sent an email it would be rescheduled until next week.

There is no response from the committee chairs who would be responsible for
giving their updates.

The US Board Meeting will need to be rescheduled for next Monday simply
because I am concerned about the communications.

I will send out a calendar invite.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

--
Operational Manager for Global Chapters, Conferences, and Industry
Committees

OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, Showroom, and More
www.appsecusa.org <http://www.appsecusa.org/>
@appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso