[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Board meeting

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Jun 6 15:21:28 UTC 2011

I can make pretty much any day this week after noon.

--Jeff

--
Operational Manager for Global Chapters, Conferences, and Industry
Committees

OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, Showroom, and More
www.appsecusa.org <http://www.appsecusa.org/>
@appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso