[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Next OWASP Global Summit

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Jun 6 14:15:01 UTC 2011

Ooh ok.  It wasn't clear (I've heard it's for Conferences, Connection,
Projects from different people).  I agree that conferences is likely the
right committee to have overall responsibility but we'll be leveraging the
board and the chairs of all committees when it comes to working content and
making sure we can have a productive event.  I'll work with the Conf
Committee to get us started and draft a tentative plan for a 2013 event for
board review (as well as a straw man budget).

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org